Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

6th order pb for single 18 OA help


Recommended Posts

Posted

so im inneed of help to figure out my box for my sub i want to do a 6th order pb for a single 18 obsidian i no that there is trial and error for these boxes and really no specs i was thinkin 4 cubes tuned to 31hz for chamber 1 then 2.5 cubes tuned to 45hz for chamber 2 i would like some help please cus i heard OA sound better in these type of boxes and im gonna use areo ports my buddy that use to work at a place called CARFI said that this build sounded good but i'm not sure need some help please.

[media][/media]

Posted

I would build it an see how it sounds. I would be intrested to know how one of those do in a 6th order or 4th. I doubt anyone here's done that with obsidian 18s yet so you might be on your own on this one lol. Post pics if you go forward bro!

Posted

I plan on it im surprised that I might be the first on here I have a dd1 so I no that it will help since you cant hear distortion in a BP box all I can say that it will be a bitch to install in a cavalier all I can say its trial and error and thnx I hope it goes well

[media][/media]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 637 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...