Nice man I hope sealing it off like that works. If it does I just might have to borrow the idea for my system lol. Let me know how it sounds.

Yea it deff worked. I popped my trunk while listening to a test tone to see if I could hear any difference and nope! Everything sounds good. Just gotta work on my back doors flexing on the lows. I have the gains set down and it still is flexing my doors lol not much flex but you can tell when i match the gains on the amps it will be louder and everything will be flexing...ugh. lol. But when the 2500 comes in its gonna be ridiculous haha.

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Audiopipe, Sundown, Focal, XS Power....

with where you have your gameboy plugged in you can get ones you can hide they require a bit of wiring but it clears up the stock hole but I love they way the builds coming along

like this

355603116_170.jpg

That is a good idea. I may try this out when I get annoyed with that wire sticking there. Thanks for the idea!

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Picked up my amps last night. Had a problem with Fed-Ex so I didn't get them on Wednesday. The order was sent requiring a "Direct Signature" which is a PITA but safe at the same time lol. I called Fed-Ex and had them send it to the local office because I wasn't going to be at home to sign for it on Monday and guess what they did.... hmmm any guesses?? They sent it to my house on Wednesday and I wasn't there to sign for it lol. So I called back and after a long conversation I got an apology and they said, "we will send it to the local office tomorrow. " Yesterday, I check on Fed-Ex online and see that the package is headed to my house again..... UGH!!! They did the same damn thing twice in a row, they took the package to my house and said they couldn't deliver because no one was home. lol. I called them again and complained again. They apologized again and took the package straight to the local office after the driver was done his route. Anyways, I am going to be installing the amps tonight after work and will have some pics up either tonight or sometime during the weekend.

Also, thinking about the Sundown X-12s. What do you guys think??

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

The box I picked up..

2_zps59901f3e.jpg

Opening, remember this is B stock so its not going to be as pretty haha.

3_zpsaca017e1.jpg

Even though the amp box is damaged everything was wrapped perfectly and each amp only had minor scratches. Mostly on the mounting feet but the screws covered most of it. Thanks DB-r Electronics!

4_zpseeeca4c4.jpg

5_zps517365e7.jpg

Rubber feet to help with vibration, I cut up one of my old resistance bands I use to work out with.

6_zps001693a5.jpg

7_zps0a4651d5.jpg

I used four for each amp for each screw. Then I cut 2 long ones and placed them in the center so both amps would have technically 6.

SAX 100.4 installed.

9_zpse5f8218e.jpg

SAZ 2500.1D installed.

10_zps6c0da0ee.jpg

Installed a second PAC LC1.. This way I don't have to be in the car while I compete in SPL so I can gain more space and improve my SPL. I usually keep this one under the seat when I drive and use the one on my dash.

12_zps5b745d77.jpg

11_zps6cef6fc8.jpg

13_zpsd2c40787.jpg

That's it for now. I will have to record some videos. Anyways, today I have to work on some issues I have been having with some feedback. With my hifonics amps I had none. With these I am having some so I am going to troubleshoot later today.

Also, I will be purchasing the X-12s soon, I think they will go better with the 2500D and for my lows.

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Nice man. So do you have it PAC to PAC the. To the amp or is it splitted someware?

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

It's PAC to PAC. So what I do is just put the one thats on the ground all the way up and then use the one on the dash to adjust and then when I wanna use the other one I put the one on the dash all the way up and use the one on the ground to adjust. You going to the show in DE this Sunday? Second to last show in our area?

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

So for a couple reasons I will be selling some stuff. I will be selling the XS Battery D5100 in the back and I will be returning the SAX100.4 rev D amp. I will also be selling my my Inifinity Kappas and going with Sundown SA-6.5 Components and run them off of my head unit for now. One of the reasons is that I want to get rid of the extra battery is to not strain my stock alt. I will be fine with just the big 3, 150A Alt and XS D6500 up front for the SAZ 2500 for now. Also since I have to take the box out to do this I was thinking about pushing the box all the back towards the trunk and sealing it off instead of having it right up against the trunk opening. I have heard people have gotten louder, not by much but a couple .dbs wouldn't be too bad.

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Alright so I made the first budget purchase lol. Just ordered Kenwood KFC-G1620 6.5 Co-axil speakers for all doors and I am going to run them off the Kenwood head unit. My Kenwood Deck says P-MODE on it which I am guessing means Protect mode because the Inifinity Kappas are 2ohm speakers. Everything is hooked up correctly and it is playing normal as well so I am pretty sure its the internal amp not being able to handle the 2ohm loads. So the new speakers should be here tomorrow so either tomorrow or friday I will hook them up.

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Archived