audiolamb6 Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 their having another show. i will be there but new ride and still haven't got all my equipment . so who thinks they can make this one that missed the last one
VomitUrSoul Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 Dang you beat me to it lol. I should be there. Builds: Expedition (Three 21s) Hummer H2 Build (Eight 15s)
audiolamb6 Posted August 10, 2013 Author Report Posted August 10, 2013 yeah i seen it bout an hour ago and thought u would have put it up u got any updates on ur ride
VomitUrSoul Posted August 10, 2013 Report Posted August 10, 2013 yeah i seen it bout an hour ago and thought u would have put it up u got any updates on ur ride A few updates but nothing much. I added two XP3000s to the battery bank and I gotta recone one sub once the new cone gets in. Should be up and ready for the show. Builds: Expedition (Three 21s) Hummer H2 Build (Eight 15s)
Colin - STAPUFT Posted August 11, 2013 Report Posted August 11, 2013 DAH! Again with the Sunday show. Prob. won't be able to make that one either... unless I go to Iuka and spend the night. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
audiolamb6 Posted August 31, 2013 Author Report Posted August 31, 2013 just stopped by the shop said it should be a big turnout hope to see some more ppeple there
audiolamb6 Posted September 6, 2013 Author Report Posted September 6, 2013 come on whos goin try and make this show would like to meet some more of u
basshead7890 Posted September 6, 2013 Report Posted September 6, 2013 I'm going to try to make it My Build Log 95 Honda Accord Nook HD+ tablet Team Ascendant Audio 18" 2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D Crescendo Audio C1100.4 2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500 Build log
VomitUrSoul Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 I'm going. Not sure if I'll enter or not yet, but I'll be there to get and give demos. Builds: Expedition (Three 21s) Hummer H2 Build (Eight 15s)
audiolamb6 Posted September 7, 2013 Author Report Posted September 7, 2013 cool tryin to get my wife and daughter to go so they can get some hairtricks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.