Colin - STAPUFT Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 Sorry I missed it guys ... Just wasn't in the cards for me today I was looking for you and asking too. We all know how it is sometimes though. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
White Lightning Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 Sorry I missed it guys ... Just wasn't in the cards for me todayI was looking for you and asking too. We all know how it is sometimes though.I'm so sore from lowering that truck, ain't no way I could have stood that hot sun today ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.