Opinions on these mids/highs and there amps.

JSE

Mids/Highs

4x sets of RF T3652-s (8 mids and 8 highs) I am pretty much dead set on running these. I want to run the mids on a single T1000-4AD Its going to be a little funky having each channel running 2 speakers. This amp/speaker set up acceptable? The 8 Highs will be ran on a T600-2. This brings (at a maximum) 50 Watts each high and 125 Watts each mid. Will my highs be able to keep up?

Mid Bass

2x JL ZR800-cw 's. From reading around they seem to me (without obviously hearing them) to be as good of quality as the T3's I want to run. These would be ran on a T400-2. Bring them (at max) 120 Watts each JL. I was going to run these in the kick panels but its going to be too tight on the drivers side so they will be in there own sealed box (.25^3-.3^3) in the doors.

This is the best I can come up with using the Power series amps...

Not really sure what I am even asking I will do my best to sum it up. lol

Is my Speaker selection and the power that I am giving them going to be able to keep up with each other? I know I can make adjustments in the EQ (will be using a RF 360.3) But this should on be using for fine adjustment in my opinion. What other amp options do I have?

This is the first part of my project. Batteries/Alt/Sub and its Amp will be last.

2 DC Level 6s on a DC 10k. Singer alt (280-310A range). Batteries 1x XSD6500 3x XS2700.

This gives you an idea on the amount of power that I am (want to) working with. So... Lay it on me.

~Josiah

~Meh

~Meh~

Archived