Splmax Cup Events 08

XtremeSPL-SCAMMER

okay.. i just got off the phone with Doug. and since he had surgery on friday, he is in bed, and doesnt want to be infront of the pc a lot.. so.. here is whats going on.

if you look on Dougs event calander these following events are SPLMAX shows.

April 27th 2008 in sacramento, Ca

May 18th 2008 in Fresno, Ca

July 19th 2008 in Grass Valley, Ca

August 9th 2008 in Auburn, Ca

each one of the SPLMAX cup shows doug will be giving 100.00 cash to the person with the most points at the end of each show. so if you win your bass race class you get 8pts. you get another point for every person that is in the class.

BUT for 139.9 bass race you get an BONUS point for everyone in that class. so.. thats what is going on.. any questions please contact DOUG STOCKTON..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

okay.. i just got off the phone with Doug. and since he had surgery on friday, he is in bed, and doesnt want to be infront of the pc a lot.. so.. here is whats going on.

if you look on Dougs event calander these following events are SPLMAX shows.

April 27th 2008 in sacramento, Ca

May 18th 2008 in Fresno, Ca

July 19th 2008 in Grass Valley, Ca

August 9th 2008 in Auburn, Ca

each one of the SPLMAX cup shows doug will be giving 100.00 cash to the person with the most points at the end of each show. so if you win your bass race class you get 8pts. you get another point for every person that is in the class.

BUT for 139.9 bass race you get an extra point for everyone in that class. so.. thats what is going on.. any questions please contact DOUG STOCKTON..

It seems to to be the same shit as last year, did he say anything on teams?

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

It seems to to be the same shit as last year, did he say anything on teams?

No sir.. just got off the phone with him.. he asked me if i would do him a favore.. and i said yes.. and i posted what he said..

EDIT:

so the answer is no, notheing said on the teams..

I'd assume the points for the day and not for the whole SPL MAX CUP. Because that really wouldn't be fair. I'd assume if you checked out Sam Horne's forum there should be more details. Follow the link in my sig to get to it. Scroll down the page once you click the link its about half way down its kinda hard to see really.

I'd assume the points for the day and not for the whole SPL MAX CUP. Because that really wouldn't be fair. I'd assume if you checked out Sam Horne's forum there should be more details. Follow the link in my sig to get to it. Scroll down the page once you click the link its about half way down its kinda hard to see really.

that is correct.. the 100.00 goes to the person at the end of every SPLMAX show wioth the most points earned from that event.

Also 49.9 gets 2 extra points and 59.9 class gets 3

And Fresno grass valley are gonna be a waste of a show GREaT the Ohio guys already got an advantage

nah I'm sure there will be more shows befor those. by then we'll declare it and we'll go for it. LOL.

Archived