Jump to content

3000 Watts for $300 - To Good to be true? BB5000D AD-1 Results


Recommended Posts

Posted

It took certified at .5 just fine. I'm not posting that in the video because Belva doesn't say they are stable there and I'm not trying to have some idiots on stock charging try and do that.

Build In Progress!

2000 V6 Mustang

H/U - JVC KW-ADV64BT

8 - P3D212's / 14cu. ft. / 34hz

Front - T1675x2, PPS4-8x4, T1TSx4

Rear - T1675x2, T165x2

Sub Amps - T2500-1bdCPx2

Mids/Highs Amps - T600-4x2

3SIXTY.3 Signal Processor

51Ft. RF 1/0 Spool x 2

Excessive Amperage 300amp Alternator

VMAX CT2500 x 2

Optima Yellowtop

Posted

It took certified at .5 just fine. I'm not posting that in the video because Belva doesn't say they are stable there and I'm not trying to have some idiots on stock charging try and do that.

Man.. cool.

I spoke with Tony, and a certifed .5 test, would protect 99% of the amps on the market....

Posted

ScreenShot2013-08-15at62350PM_zps5a6d71e

Build In Progress!

2000 V6 Mustang

H/U - JVC KW-ADV64BT

8 - P3D212's / 14cu. ft. / 34hz

Front - T1675x2, PPS4-8x4, T1TSx4

Rear - T1675x2, T165x2

Sub Amps - T2500-1bdCPx2

Mids/Highs Amps - T600-4x2

3SIXTY.3 Signal Processor

51Ft. RF 1/0 Spool x 2

Excessive Amperage 300amp Alternator

VMAX CT2500 x 2

Optima Yellowtop

Posted

well, i'm excited for more ad-1 tests!

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Posted

Regardless, for a cheap amp that is only $300, 1700 certified amp dyno watts is legit for an amp that is so inexpensive, it probably has a decent warranty also.

I mean, seriously, try to make a list of $300 amps that do 1,700 true unclipped watts at 12 volts

You can see my list below,

:shrug:

XS-power1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1027 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...