Went to Shelby American!

Being a fan of Shelby for my whole life....Im man enough to say that this was an exciting and emotional place to be. Hard not to tear up a little knowing hes gone....but his work and vision will strive for years to come...as long as they follow his vision!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

I got to help the editor of muscle mustangs and fast fords put some coolant in his 65 cobra when it overheated at a local show last year. We got to talking and it was one of the few that was originally registered to carrol when it was new. Also it was the only one iv ever seen that was an automatic. I thought it was a clone untill he produced the original title. Needless to say i didnt want to let it out of my site. Also he had been offered 1.2 mill and turned it down flat. Said it would take 3+ before he would even think about selling. Thats a moment in life ill never forget. Carrol you are missed.

I just wish i had a funny sig.

Yeah....getting the chance to see REAL Cobras is definately a moment that will give you goosebumps. I was in Scottsdale the year the Original Super Snake Cobra went over the auction blocks at Barrett Jackson. Seeing that car, hearing that car fire up, seeing the commotion of 1000's of people moving around to get the perfect picture of one of the fastest and most unique cars in history, is something I will never forget. That car sold for $5M+. Truely an unbelievable moment that will be forever in my mind.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived