Anyone here ride motocycles?

If so have you ever ridden in a club? A local club is activly recruiting me, and to tell you the truth its starting to sound pretty good. Im just looking for first hand experiance, not my brothers father-inlaws cousin once hung out with.......i mean i rode with...... for ..years and.... This club im thinking of prospecting for is a reverse color support club with a 3 piece patch so it is not somthing to take lightly. Advice/stories appreciated.

I just wish i had a funny sig.

If that's what your into go for it if you have time to spare then it's all good. It's a big commitment I ride a Harley bagger myself and never thought of joining a club no time for it and you have to do a lot to actually get in a club simply not my style on the other hand it's cool to have buddies other than family members to. Ride with and. Hang out. Try it out but don't get your self in to deep where if you don't like it I'd be a problem to leave.

yep I ride, although I have a ninja 650 so I am a sport rider and not a cruiser. I ride with any type of bikes though, we are all on two wheels. I ride in small groups often, or just with my roommate, but I tend to keep away from groups who are too 'crazy' and I don't like riding in too big of groups, some people get stupid. I also prefer riding with people that I know, if there are new people I'm careful around them until I know their skill level. I would suggest checking to see how the group rides, if you like their style of riding and they aren't acting stupid or dangerous, then I'm sure it could be fun! and yeah second what bassincali said.

2018 Golf R - Stealth SQ system build - C508GTI front (active), 2x Pioneer Z10LS4, Zapco DSPZ8, Clarion DPX11551 (Mono amp), Pioneer GM-D8604 (front stage amp), Pioneer GM-A3702 (rear fill amp)

SOLD! 2011 Subaru STI - 'modest' passive sq system - JBL p660c component (front) JBL P662 (rear) JBL W10GTI (sealed enclosure) 4ch JBL GO1004 (150RMSx4), Clarion DPX11551 mono amp (+-1200RMS@3ohms)

This is a small town and a verry small club. They are recruiting me to keep it alive. They lost their road captian and i would be fast tracking to that role. I have ridden with a couple of the brothers and i feel that their pace is slower than mine. So ill be fine there. I ride allmost exclusivly suzuki, because they are fast and reliable. Iv ridden several harleys and a bunch of others but suzies have very few flaws. The bike i ride the most is a 92 gsx1100g that is pretty modded out im about to go street fighter style on the bodywork next weekend. I own 3 other suzies a kaw and two little sunl 200s that i bought for my ex to learn on. The other guys in the club all ride v rods or buels. So ill be the only jap rider but as said thats not what its about.

I just wish i had a funny sig.

Archived