WillPwn4Food Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 Walls are the "in" thing man. Do it. Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
k3n12ock Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 I'm in the same boat. Wall off or just do a regular ported box. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
evermaxx Posted August 22, 2013 Author Report Posted August 22, 2013 Lol I know they are.. It's all I see. I jut wanna keep my seats in. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
evermaxx Posted August 22, 2013 Author Report Posted August 22, 2013 Lol I know they are.. It's all I see. I jut wanna keep my seats in. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Yates Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 I wish i could wall my car but they dam said it was illegal in New Zealand
evermaxx Posted August 22, 2013 Author Report Posted August 22, 2013 Lol.. I already break laws. 5% on the front. Double layer on all back windows, 40% on the windshield. Then all my LED lights outside my car are colored haha. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
bighossf150 Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 Walls ftw Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
evermaxx Posted August 22, 2013 Author Report Posted August 22, 2013 Lol dammit. Think I'm buying wood next pay check.. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Yates Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 Lol.. I already break laws. 5% on the front. Double layer on all back windows, 40% on the windshield. Then all my LED lights outside my car are colored haha. they check your car every 6 months for a warrent of fitness to see if your car is road worthy and thats something they check tints suspension everything it suck so bad sorry for thread jacking but you should do a wall
evermaxx Posted August 23, 2013 Author Report Posted August 23, 2013 Yeah.. Think I'm going to do it. It's a show car / dailyish for a body shop. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.