W4yde Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 I got a lanzar opti 1532d and want to know what box is best to have it in and the dimensions it needs to be please. Vented or sealed I have literally been looking for 3 hours flat. Please can anyone help?
jarrius Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 And people here would be glad to but we need more info. What are the max dimensions you have to use (LxWxH) and how much power you will be running 2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d 140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed) 140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL 142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at) 141 on music. strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said: when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole
W4yde Posted August 26, 2013 Author Report Posted August 26, 2013 Um. I just looked on google and my cargo space is 272 litres but ill measure it proper tomorro and also find the power of amp. Thanks
jhmeg2 Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 2-2.5 ft3^ 4" diam port 8" long tunes at 35. thats what thier website says ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
W4yde Posted August 26, 2013 Author Report Posted August 26, 2013 Whats that thing called where its a like wall inside the box.thats what I want to be honest but thanks
Krakin Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 A slot port? Edit: not being condescending Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
jhmeg2 Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 ? hmmm a slot port?, a t-line ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
W4yde Posted August 26, 2013 Author Report Posted August 26, 2013 Ye thats the 1. I been tryin to look for the measurements so I can just mark them on my woods and cut them but its all confusing me with l x w x h and cubed feet and stuff
Krakin Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 Which one? Two different types have been listed. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
W4yde Posted August 26, 2013 Author Report Posted August 26, 2013 Ummm I was sayin thats the 1 to slotted not sure what a t line is :/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.