evermaxx Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 ive looked everywhere..even pulled out the manual. Cant find it no where.. Kicker site, or Sonix. Doesn't display it. Im just going to try and play with torres since I can't find anyone to build my box tonight. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Krakin Posted August 27, 2013 Report Posted August 27, 2013 Would say around .10 Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.