Sundown Audio

Best Rockford amp for 2 T0

whatusay45

What is the impedence of your coils?

Edit: I'm assuming there duel 2.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

What is the impedence of your coils?

Edit: I'm assuming there duel 2.

Educated guess tells me he has D2 ohm coils.

OP, maybe try selling the amps you have now and getting a solid amp that does 1500 Watts at 2 ohms, like the T1500bdcp which does rated at 1 or 2 ohms. You clearly already like the RF products.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I agree (really Didn't think of that befor I made first post)

So with 2 T0's and rms on them is 700 a peace you will want a amp that will do around 1500@2ohms so I would say a dc3.5k or soundqubed 3.5 k will work if you want to run it at 2ohms. It is going to cost a lot more to get the power you want at 2ohms rather then 1ohm

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

True I forgot about the 1500bdcp to be honest my brain is not working all right now.

141 on music.

Rockford t0 12's I'd get a matching amp, Rockford 1500cp as said sounds like a good one. Sound Q isn't a bad to get either. Hope I don't get flamed for this but, for the money the Sound Q is the way to go. The 3500d.1d is a bag for the buck for sure sir. I picked it over the 2500cp and wonder did I make the right move. But it moves my 4 15's like crazy man. But yeah matching stuff is always a win sir. Off topic but wish Mr. Meade would test the sound q 3500 on amp Tuesday one day. Meaning someone sent one in for him to test. I can't because the one I have is the only one I have so far. Get one more one day and strap them bad boys for the win. What ever you get sir you will be happy , because them sub are Killer man.

Archived