Ride revealed on page 2, Well looky here, another Mystery Build log---- #2 Juggernaut 15"

Fucking double post!!! You always do funny shit like that, easter egg port, boxes to hold a box, a wine barrel. Funny stuff dude ahah

LOL

Thats my secret, any box built on those boxes is good luck LOL

That black box in the picture was stolen out of my grand am in 2003, then i found it in someones car that was showing me they're stereo in 2004, and there it sits in my driveway, MINE , i listened to the stereo they had, then un installed it for them and threw it in my car, its got a huge GT emblem on the top of it, so it wasnt just a nother box that looked like mine, it was my mofo box lol

XS-power1.jpg

Using 2 boxes to hold up the box ahahah

HAHAHA

Using 2 boxes to hold up the box ahahah

HAHAHA

what da heck is going on in here lol

Those 2 retired boxes make excellent work benches

lol, thats what I did with my old walls

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

So how did the guy that had ur GA box act when u told him its ur and unhooked his stuff and put it in ur car. But are we allowed to try and guess the car yet?

tbe person that had my box gladly gave kt up as I was in a interesting frame of mind. About $5,000 worth of items were stolen with that box so it all hit me back at once like it had just happened.

Only guess if you have not seen my fb page lol. Too much live shit on there lol

XS-power1.jpg

Alright getting closer

Heres a pic of the BEAST SKY HIGH goodies for this

fp7v.jpg

I took pictures of when i was putting the ports together, out side of the box, but they are not in my phone, SMH not sure what happened to them, shimmed the vent with 2 MDF strips and clamped, so while screwing everything in the port stays perfect;ly 1.5" wide from all angles

u55r.jpgr7pi.jpg5ae5.jpg

These are not mounted, im just getting bracing ideas, I got it all figured out how im going to do it, just called it a night for today though. im beat today

ym8x.jpg4vi5.jpggwae.jpg

XS-power1.jpg

Internal volume after port and driver displacement is 4.75. I did 2 ports because I could get the port velocity (vent mach) down to 0.04 without eating up tons of interior space on a single larger port.

The single port to get my desired velocity was going to take up almost another cubic foot out of the internal airspace, for example, a single port that is 18.5" x 3" will have a vent mach of 0.08, which is way to high and will restrict output. doing the dual ports at 1.5"x 18.5" allowing 2 exits cut the vent mach in half.

And as like the wine barrel, this box i designed to have high SPL output, while being able to do it over a very wide frequency of hz, and sound incredible, this is not a one hit wonder box, this for music

XS-power1.jpg

Cutout circle

gbe1.jpg

Ports will be cut out and flared on the double baffle

9gnu.jpg

You know what really grinds my gears? when someone has a box that was custom built, and no one knows WTF it even is because it was sold and passed on, then someone like me has to go take all the measurements and replot them into the computer to figure out WTF the person even has, well, I will eliminate that one box at a time, LOL

eodd.png

XS-power1.jpg

Archived