tribe523 Posted August 27, 2013 Report Posted August 27, 2013 is a t line tuned to the fs of your sub? if not how do you calculate it
Krakin Posted August 27, 2013 Report Posted August 27, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/1828-quarter-wave-t-line-tutorial-updated/ Read that. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Yates Posted August 27, 2013 Report Posted August 27, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/1828-quarter-wave-t-line-tutorial-updated/ Read that. I second that
Krakin Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 Yes it is, but that was also to help you know what you need to do for the rest of the build. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.