Headliner Re-Invented for 02 Civic

i'm just curious how you got this thing back into your car. I own a hatchback and CUV so it all comes back in through the hatch. from the headliners i've done we need it to have some flex to get them to fit back into the car. also great work on the headliner, i did the added writing on as a negative layout.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

i'm just curious how you got this thing back into your car. I own a hatchback and CUV so it all comes back in through the hatch. from the headliners i've done we need it to have some flex to get them to fit back into the car. also great work on the headliner, i did the added writing on as a negative layout.

Well, as you can see, i have lambo doors which i can fully extend upward and i can either incline my seat all the way back ( regular way) or, i can take out that seat to have more room ( easier way), but either way i use blue tape around all the edges to prevent accidental scratches.

what do you mean "i did the added writing on as a negative layout."

what do you mean "i did the added writing on as a negative layout."

You colored around the writing as opposed to writing the letters out. Writing with a pen is positive.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

• 2 weeks later...

Archived