ChevyBoy Posted March 2, 2008 Report Posted March 2, 2008 Does anyone know about the Knu RCA's? I might as well upgrade those as well while im at it. theyre good. go with atleast the krystal series. 2 channel or 4 channel? how long? Quote
droopy89 Posted March 3, 2008 Author Report Posted March 3, 2008 im gonna need two sets, one for each amp. Quote 1997 S10 EC Whats in it 106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat DB Elec. 250 amp alt. HC800&HC1400 MLA Module Alpine 9886 Knukonceptz wires Clarion EQS746 poopy Alpine door co-ax's Change IS Coming
Aaron813 Posted March 3, 2008 Report Posted March 3, 2008 I have a couple hundred ft of 0/1 Fleks i also have a couple hundred ft of fleks 8 gauge. I have also had the Kollous cable 0/1 and it was very good stuff the fleks i have to say is WELL worth the 3 dollars a ft. You will not be sorry that you bought it Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.