Sonic Electronix

Most of the time when a speaker company releases a new line it's usually a better design which will make it capable of being louder and sounding better, but thanks for pointing out the obvious.

No problem, Glad I could help you state the obvious too. Someone said something if its going to be better than the BTL, I said yes and louder. So no need to jump all over me miss.

Hes running 4 sundown 3000's along with a huge box with subs up and port back.

yea thats alot of power. i guess if you had that much power in a car that small any good sub like fi, dc, etc. would be able to do the same thing.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

yea thats alot of power. i guess if you had that much power in a car that small any good sub like fi, dc, etc. would be able to do the same thing.

LMS Ultra are insane! 5000 watts rms. 4" Voice Coil, Built Very strong and well. Huge Sub indeed, 18" Cone, 2 18"s 6000 watts rms each sub, huge ported box, = loud in my opinion.

LMS Ultra are insane! 5000 watts rms. 4" Voice Coil, Built Very strong and well. Huge Sub indeed, 18" Cone, 2 18"s 6000 watts rms each sub, huge ported box, = loud in my opinion.

the lms's are insane and if I had the money I would've ran with those instead of the revo, and if I offended you I'm sorry.

Archived