Sonic Electronix

Id take a LMS Ultra over a BTL in a heart beat....... they get loud n low and sound good at the same time

and yes a 18" and sq can go good together....

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

B)-->

QUOTE(Eric B @ Feb 26 2008, 11:37 PM) 264703[/snapback]
Id take a LMS Ultra over a BTL in a heart beat....... they get loud n low and sound good at the same time

and yes a 18" and sq can go good together....

i was checking out some vids and they look pretty good.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

They are bad ass subs, but TC sounds has a bad reputation for WARRANTY

Thilo is pretty slow on warranty claims, and he has been in debt for than about 5 times that I know of

And for how hard Steve runs his subs, I think TC sounds/Audiopulse wouldnt be the best choice

But I agree, they would be awesome subs

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

They are bad ass subs, but TC sounds has a bad reputation for WARRANTY

Thilo is pretty slow on warranty claims, and he has been in debt for than about 5 times that I know of

And for how hard Steve runs his subs, I think TC sounds/Audiopulse wouldnt be the best choice

But I agree, they would be awesome subs

well yea but i love my tc3000 it get low n loud and sound good, i guess ill see how my new 18" btl sound when i get in....

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

B)-->

QUOTE(Eric B @ Feb 26 2008, 11:53 PM) 264716[/snapback]
well yea but i love my tc3000 it get low n loud and sound good, i guess ill see how my new 18" btl sound when i get in....

ive got two18 btl im happy with them and ive never came close to even running the rms on the subs and its loud haha. i was wanting to get some of those lms ultra 18's for a truck im going to start building.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

Archived