Hatrers tried to get me!!

glad to see you still rollin on them haters man. something similar to what meade said ........ my man back in Louisiana once had a nice feeling about his truck getting jacked. so he had one of his boys drive while he laid in the back seat. after parking it and getting out along with setting the alarm, sho nuff after about two or more hours of waiting three guys ran up and tried to get into his truck. he just opened the doors and put two tecs in their faces. two of the three guys pissed on themselves. he had all three of them laying on the ground while he called his brother(who was a cop). it took a lot for him not to pull those triggers but he managed. he's caught a few people while waiting in his truck. ya just never know whose watching you and yours ya know. anyways that's it ..........

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

it's amazing what people will go through to try to be loud.. GET YOUR OWN SHIT..

nice stuff by tha way.. lol.

the FUNK / facebook.com/The.Funk.765

CarTune Netwerk / facebook.com/cartune.netwerk0
Alpine / Sundown Audio / Audio Technix / Sound Solutions Audio

>:( that fuckin sux! so about a month ago, some mutha fakers stole a small truck from tgi fridays on howe avenue. then those bishes drove over to our shop and proceeded to drive rite through our front window, they then ran into the back, jumped into a brand new lifted ram 2500 drove that 1 rite through the big roll up door which was smashed into the dumpsters they got out of that truck and jumped into a bigger way nicer 2006 ford f250 superduty with 22's... they got that 1.  :R dam bro hella sorry to hear about those bishes molesting your baby!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Dave i tried calling you did your number change?

that sucks but im with you man, id be laughin my ass of even with the damage just knowing they FAILED.  Im tellin you bro im gonna leave my tahoe out for bait, hide somewhere and watch just so i can beat the FUCK out of someone who even looks in my window.  I dont give a fuck take me to jail im fuckin someone up.  >:( >:( >:(

:^ when we camping out steve?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Dave i tried calling you did your number change?

that sucks but im with you man, id be laughin my ass of even with the damage just knowing they FAILED.  Im tellin you bro im gonna leave my tahoe out for bait, hide somewhere and watch just so i can beat the FUCK out of someone who even looks in my window.  I dont give a fuck take me to jail im fuckin someone up.  >:( >:( >:(

:^ when we camping out steve?
LOL I wouldn't mind doing that shit actually ^-^

some peeps i know went to the los magnificos show in houston a few weeks back. one of there friends i personally dont know, he parked at the hotel with everyone else. had 96 impala ss on 22" davins, small system

4 hours later he comes out the hotel room and the cars gone

they figured someone wanted it to strip and clone impala with a caprice body b/c the car was stripped down to the shell, even took the emblems

they had a 96 gucci fleetwood, 02 ostrich(9sp) deville, 99 escalade all decked out and they didnt get touched

and all this time I thought things were calming down! man hearing all your guys events and stuff going on else where realy shows me you let your gard down and the hatters will catch ya slippin. Thank all of you for the word of incurragment. Now its all about geting er fixed so I can roll around slappin all over the haters to letem no that I won't stop when its in your heart and it a passion little set backs like these realy make you push harder to make the hatters even more made!

Steve! let me know about the camp out! I'm down for that.

Do any of you now a good place to get and estmate for the door repair?

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Archived