Walled Taurus with Lambo Doors....

I have 2 12s firing forward sealed off now. The max height is 13.5 so its do able thebox just has to be a little narrow and long. Well to get about 5 cubes after displacements. Doing a 141 at 34hz now. But my box is complete crap. When i rebuild it and reseal im hoping for a 145 below 40hz.

Yeah sounds about right. With my wall, it comes out to just a little over 11 cubes after displacements. Could easily get 14 out of it if I rebuilt.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Well i plan on building on the smaller side. So thats good to know.

Good luck with the new equipment.

Thanks! if Tantric lives up to my expectations, my spring rebuild might consist of 4 HDDs on 2 b2 zero.5's.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

Neither do morons

Lol. How I miss you posting lambo pictures in my threads lol. Your build is coming out AWESOME. Slow, yes, but awesome. So much cleaner than my mess (For now.) Sad day, guys.... No hair trick vid :( But I did have a chance now to take a picture of the Lone Ranger. He'll be gone in a couple of weeks. I will be ordering 2 of the Tantrics next week. the other 2 the week after. I PROMISE the first thing I'm doing when they're in is doing a hair trick video. In the mean time, I'll probably be doing small upgrades to the wall. More glass, 45's, wave break, probably a bigger rod :spiteful: Few small things to get that few extra DB's.

1233964_10151854328999228_19433424_n.jpg

Edit:Yes, Iknow it's a mess. I didn't have a chance to sand anything prior to my hometown comp... I just glassed and threw the subs in. And yes, that is a copy of 007 for the N64. Keepin' it gangsta

Lookin' good, 4 Tantrics should be LOUD.... ohmy.gif.pagespeed.ce.Lt6scbE6A5.gif

LOL 007 for N64, best video game.....EVER! :good:

Where in NoDak are you? I'm originally from a small town by Bismarck.

Gotta love those winters... :trippy:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

I'm just teasing but would your car be considered walrus ?? Hahaha sorry couldn't help myself.

Its looking good keep up the good work

LOL that is so much win. I guess you could call it the Walrus. Since I broke my front body kit piece does that mean my Walrus broke a tooth? lol. And thanks!

Lol. How I miss you posting lambo pictures in my threads lol. Your build is coming out AWESOME. Slow, yes, but awesome. So much cleaner than my mess (For now.) Sad day, guys.... No hair trick vid :( But I did have a chance now to take a picture of the Lone Ranger. He'll be gone in a couple of weeks. I will be ordering 2 of the Tantrics next week. the other 2 the week after. I PROMISE the first thing I'm doing when they're in is doing a hair trick video. In the mean time, I'll probably be doing small upgrades to the wall. More glass, 45's, wave break, probably a bigger rod :spiteful: Few small things to get that few extra DB's.1233964_10151854328999228_19433424_n.jpg

Edit:Yes, Iknow it's a mess. I didn't have a chance to sand anything prior to my hometown comp... I just glassed and threw the subs in. And yes, that is a copy of 007 for the N64. Keepin' it gangsta

Lookin' good, 4 Tantrics should be LOUD.... ohmy.gif.pagespeed.ce.Lt6scbE6A5.gif

Yeah I'm hoping they're loud! I'm trying out the MD's on a single zero.5 for now. If they work out good in spring I'll go all out with HDDs. I'm envious of your build. you do some great work.

Lol I just got my N64 from my parents a bit ago. And forgot that game in the car lol. I need to play it sometime soon.

I'm in Grand Forks. winters here SUUUUCCCKKK. Going to suck even more since I put my body kit on. 2" clearance.... Fml.

Neither do morons

Lol. How I miss you posting lambo pictures in my threads lol. Your build is coming out AWESOME. Slow, yes, but awesome. So much cleaner than my mess (For now.) Sad day, guys.... No hair trick vid :( But I did have a chance now to take a picture of the Lone Ranger. He'll be gone in a couple of weeks. I will be ordering 2 of the Tantrics next week. the other 2 the week after. I PROMISE the first thing I'm doing when they're in is doing a hair trick video. In the mean time, I'll probably be doing small upgrades to the wall. More glass, 45's, wave break, probably a bigger rod :spiteful: Few small things to get that few extra DB's.

Yeah I'm hoping they're loud! I'm trying out the MD's on a single zero.5 for now. If they work out good in spring I'll go all out with HDDs. I'm envious of your build. you do some great work.

Lol I just got my N64 from my parents a bit ago. And forgot that game in the car lol. I need to play it sometime soon.

I'm in Grand Forks. winters here SUUUUCCCKKK. Going to suck even more since I put my body kit on. 2" clearance.... Fml.

Thanks Dude, appreciate the comments. Hopefully I can make some more progress soon.

Damn it, now you got me wanting to play some N64....I think mine crapped out on me though.. :(

I went to NDSU in the 90's so I hear ya about the winters.

Looks like that body kit is going to turn into a snowplow LOL.

I have lots of friends that went to UND that also were not pleased with the weather.

Anybody reading this that questions the NoDak winters, from what I remember, the colleges don't cancel classes until its a good negative 40degrees(-40). :trippy:

Nope......don't miss that at all :D

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Thanks Dude, appreciate the comments. Hopefully I can make some more progress soon.

Damn it, now you got me wanting to play some N64....I think mine crapped out on me though.. :(

I went to NDSU in the 90's so I hear ya about the winters.

Looks like that body kit is going to turn into a snowplow LOL.

I have lots of friends that went to UND that also were not pleased with the weather.

Anybody reading this that questions the NoDak winters, from what I remember, the colleges don't cancel classes until its a good negative 40degrees(-40). :trippy:

Nope......don't miss that at all :D

I'm putting my friends with trucks on speed dial. lol. And yeah. They don't cancel shit here. Down south everyone's like OMG 1 INCH CANCEL EVERYTHING GO HOME AND HIDE.... Here everyone's like lol sun tanning at 0 degrees.

Neither do morons

Archived