2001 civic em2 coupe rebuild

what my build started as.

starting a system build for my newly purchased 01 civic coupe so let me start with a list of things i already have for my build

amp - soundstream rubicon 2500.1d

subs - 2 12in iad subs not sure brand hope to find out soon

power/ground wire - 50ft of sky high 1/0 gauge cca wire

stock radio on line output converter

batts stock size ever start for my honda in front and 880 cca ever start in rear

volt meter - stinger

rca - forza rcas

fusing- 3 250 amp fuses

big 3 done with fused wire from alt to front battery

fuse from front batt to single rear batt an fuse from rear batt to amp

and all stock speakers in stock locations.

WHAT MY BUILD HAS BECOME

sub-1 dc lvl 5 18 with dd dust cap

amp- sold the soundstream 2500.1 looking for replacement now

batts-still stock front rear has gone to 2 kinetik hc 600s for now maybe 2 more to come in future

alt soon to come 240 amp alt

i have intentions of using the spare tire area to house my sub amp an batterys once i get a floor built there then another floor 2 piece to cover the amp an batts an give me a flat surface to mount box to also have fans to ventilate my amp do a little over 5.5 cubes before displacement 2 6in aeros ported into the cabin sub firing upwards box tuned around 34 hz for now

this was just temporary in my trunk to test fitting this box was only 33 by 30 by 13 but still gives you an idea of how much room i still have to work with an this box was easily removable with no issues the next box may be a built in trunk box tho to give me proper space for the sub 1237909_577660822297742_1171821665_n.jpg

the sub in this box was an ab hd 18 an we ran it off a hifonics brutus brz 1200 an didnt sound half bad alot of flex gives me big hope for the lvl 5 to really get down in here

and a few people on here say it wouldnt work but im assuming most ever seenan em2 trunk that box came from an impala an was big in the impala an fits my trunk fine

Archived