Raivis Spuris Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 Hello, I have one Alpine SWR-12D4 sub and Kenwood KAC-9105D mono amp. Wiring this sub to amp at 2ohm, it gives 900wrms. I am looking for a box design for this sub, because i dont understand box designs at all. This sub will bump in Chrysler Voyager so the max dimensons doesnt matter, because i will out out rear seats, to have more space for sub box. I am looking for SPL, for big bass. I`d like to have this box tuned at 33-36hz and about 100liters. Any suggestions? Sorry for my language
Raivis Spuris Posted September 7, 2013 Author Report Posted September 7, 2013 Hello, can anyone design a box for this sub? I dont have max dimensions, so the box can be very big
Joe X Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 Big bass with a single 12" in a such a big vehicle? keep your expectations on check.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.