Sundown Audio

2 KICKER L7 NEED ADVICE ON AMP

MARKMC@GMAIL

if its only 1300 @ 2ohms then that's 650 a sub and that wont be enough. and that's if it even pushes that much. I was looking at hifonics brutus 2400.1

That Brutus would work just fine, but please don't be like every other L7 owner and get your amp tuned properly when installed

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF DA CAPS LOCKZ???

im at work and they stay on for my job. happy

very

now can you help with my problem cause every amp I looked at I see a bunch of bad reviews. I had a power acoustic 6000 watt demon series and it made em hit but overheated after 30 minutes

Sure. But you're going to spend money. Lots of it. Good names come at a bad price. Look into DC, Sundown, AQ, Crescendo, American bass. There a few others I know i'm missing.

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

if its only 1300 @ 2ohms then that's 650 a sub and that wont be enough. and that's if it even pushes that much. I was looking at hifonics brutus 2400.1

That Brutus would work just fine, but please don't be like every other L7 owner and get your amp tuned properly when installed

what do you mean by that? and I was gonna set it at 20hz-100hz not sure bout rest yet and not taking it to shops around here they suck

He means setting it with a dd-1 or a oscilloscope to make sure there is no distortion going to your subs.

And here is te bad part. You have 2 duel 2subs so you can only wire them at .5ohms or 2 ohms. A amp that will do 1500wrma at 2ohms will cost alot. You can look in to soundqubed amps or the rf bdcp but since you can only wire at those ohms it's going to cost a lot more

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived