Jump to content

SLAYER1805

Members
  • Posts

    2007
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by SLAYER1805

  1. Isn't the first time he's gotten in trouble over a gun lol
  2. Been a long 3 weeks between going to work, school, visiting the hospital regularly and now hospice center. Hurts to see my grandfather in the condition he's in

    1. OrionStang

      OrionStang

      Just be happy for the time you have to see him. My G-Pa passed while I was overseas. Best friend ever, and I hadn't seen him for years.

    2. pa-pa-platypus

      pa-pa-platypus

      spend every minute you can with em man

  3. Think it's about time to put bass in the Camry and start competing again. A nice 15 on 1K should be nice...for now, until I'm ready to cut the rear deck and have CleanSierra work some magic on it ;)

  4. Member #34257 here Joined July 28th, 2010
  5. I've been having Arnold Palmers for the past couple days, been trying to keep off soda. Going only water starting next week
  6. Was gonna say I know a guy who ran both versions, has nothing but good things to say about them and there he is^^^ haha
  7. Legal to drive on roads in Arizona....so it can be a car. This statement is true, you see these, dirtbikes and quads riding around on the streets all the time down here
  8. Some guy tried mugging me and I got beat with a bat. Greeeaat

    1. Show previous comments  8 more
    2. Rudemaxxx

      Rudemaxxx

      Did the cops get the fucker?

    3. SLAYER1805

      SLAYER1805

      Idk yet, I have to register the Vine so I can be notified if he does. There was 4 cops in the neighborhood looking for him

    4. rockFord_Expedition

      rockFord_Expedition

      That blows. Hope you're ok man. Did it happen at school or work or just at a random place around town?

  9. They're a certified online dealer according to the Sundown website, so why worry about it? Lol
  10. The Toyota/Lexus nuthugger in me envies your ISF, your drive in the LFA and now this tat. Looks sick mayne!
  11. Anybody on here with a silver expidition in tucson? Someone was bumpin Psyph by me at a stoplight loudly lol

    1. Show previous comments  7 more
    2. slamingsuburban

      slamingsuburban

      cool stuff guys you coming here on the 12th

    3. raolito1980

      raolito1980

      thats tite. Bass friends!

    4. SLAYER1805

      SLAYER1805

      I'm going up there slamingsuburban

  12. i don't think they weigh that much. Probably 65-70lbs each. 92 lbs is the actual shipping weight of the Level 5s. I think they are about 88-90 with just the sub. My back can vouch for that one too. Not fun to load in a wall or even just move around the shop. Or just have the FedEx girl help you out
  13. I have an obsession with ISFs, I stalk them around town daily like a bad habit lol
  14. What kind of numbers have you put up and what do you run? You done goofed
  15. it was an option decided to make my own setup since I always redo system in all the cars I buyI can always build a sealed or ported box and be like everyone else im trying to do something different was trying to see if anyone has tried it or is also trying to do this and what route there going It is a creative idea, but that cutout was most likely designed to work with the alpine subs they use
  16. He's trying to put the sub in a cutout made for a factory alpine setup that wasn't an option. Dafuk. Just build a damn sealed or ported box
  17. That single life yo, it hurts but it had to be done. Today is just gonna consist of cruising around town with the windows down and music up to clear my head

  18. Was wondering what the hell you had going on for a build, haven't seen a YouTube vid in long time. Shit looks brutal though!
  19. dude fuck that. Any of that ghost shit creeps me the fuck out Paranormal activities only happen every once in a while in this house, there's even a ghost at my work too lol
  20. Twas weird, the shit was literally scared out of me lol but yeah we've all had some experiences in this house before, hell even our dog barks at a certain wall sometimes and runs away from it like something was chasing her
  21. When you're trying to take your midnight shit and the ghost of your house decides to whisper shit in your ear in a language you can't understand. FUCK THAT SHIT
  22. I know the feeling of going from driving around in 100+ degree weather with an old ride that doesn't have AC then upgrading to something sweet with AC, I remember at the dealership they asked what I wanted in features and I said something with good AC and cupholders your sons gonna be rolling around like a boss in that just like his dad! A side by side pic of yours and his ride would be legit
×
×
  • Create New...