Sundown Audio

2 KICKER L7 NEED ADVICE ON AMP

MARKMC@GMAIL

http://www.woofersetc.com/p-6986-t15kw-rockford-fosgate-4-ch-15000-watt-hybrid-sqspl-amplifier.aspx

GET THIS ONE IT SO GOOD IT DO GIVE POWA TO DA SUBS TO MAKE THEM GO BOOM BOOM AND BREAK ALL DA WINDOWS IN YOUR CAR

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

If you spent the money for two really good Kicker sub drivers ... Then why would not spend the money and get the adequate recommended Kicker amplifier ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

If you spent the money for two really good Kicker sub drivers ... Then why would not spend the money and get the adequate recommended Kicker amplifier ???

I DIDNT I ONLY SPENT A COUPLE HUNDRED. THE GUY NEEDED THE MONEY SO I JUMPED ON IT. IF I ONLY SPENT A COUPLE HUNDRED WHY WOULD I SPEND 600 TO RUIN MY GIRLS LITTLE CAR IM STILL IN PROCESS OF GETTING MY CAR

I GOT 2 DUAL 2OHM KICKER L7 12"s AND MY PRICE RANGE IS 300-400. WHAT IS THE BEST AMP I CAN GET IN THAT PRICE

a good brand who does rated power you need 1500 RMS+ on 2 or 4 ohm.

i like the zx 2500.1 on those.(i have it on 1 15'' l7 works great for me for almost a year.)

but you can also use hifonics,soundstream,sundown,rockford bd or bdcp.

you can also use 1 amp per sub i tried the l7 on a 1000 watt jl amp and it sounded awesome.

I GOT 2 DUAL 2OHM KICKER L7 12"s AND MY PRICE RANGE IS 300-400. WHAT IS THE BEST AMP I CAN GET IN THAT PRICE

a good brand who does rated power you need 1500 RMS+ on 2 or 4 ohm.

i like the zx 2500.1 on those.(i have it on 1 15'' l7 works great for me for almost a year.)

but you can also use hifonics,soundstream,sundown,rockford bd or bdcp.

you can also use 1 amp per sub i tried the l7 on a 1000 watt jl amp and it sounded awesome.

I WOULD LOVE TO GO WITH KICKER BUT ITS WAY OUT OF MY PRICE RANGE. I JUST NEED SOMETHING TO PUSH THEM FOR NOW AND ONCE I GET MY CAR IM GONNA UPGRADE TO WHAT THEY NEED

Archived