Photo shop help!

Hey Guys was curious if someone could help me out.. I want to make this can gun metal grey such as this

null_zpsa452b45a.jpg

But I want to Paint the spoiler black, and leave the rims black.. Here is a picture if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it!

null_zps3889efe7.jpg

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Gave it another try, wasn't as easy as I thought it would. I think I got it close, not exact.

wheel_zps711460ee.jpg

really nice work... but 2 things wrong here... 1 OP says gunmetal gray and posts a rim the color of garage floor paint ... 2 the color wheel you used looks slightly greenish? I think, could be my screen... either way really nice work as that looks like an amazing color swap from the red it was !!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I tried to match the wheel, but it kept coming out looking like primer. I tried to get it as close as I could. As far as the wheels are concerned, that must of happened when the pic was taken, I didn't touch those lol.

lol.... I'm not blaming you ... hahahaha

I tried to match the wheel, but it kept coming out looking like primer. I tried to get it as close as I could. As far as the wheels are concerned, that must of happened when the pic was taken, I didn't touch those lol.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived