(8) DC lvl 4 15s on (2) DC 5ks In My Jeep

Damn that sucks, I wish I could have heard this thing. Glad youre alright though, In for pics of the destruction.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

7 of the 8 subs were in one peice but i havent been able to test them. i havent tested the amps yet but they are probably iffy. all of the batteries have cosmetic damages from being ejected out the back window when i rolled, and the one under the hood swelled up a great deal when they all started shorting out. idk if the alt is going to work anymore, as the vehicle stayed in the "on" position for a few days which likely burnt up the rectifier and external regulator

pretty much a total loss on all ends of the spectrum when talking about the vehicle and equipment.

*SIGH* :(

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

i wasnt. i still had to finish a few things up with the wall before she was going to be hammering to the fullest potential. never even got the doors built and all of that stuff. really really sad to see it go like this... the jeep was the most fun vehicle ive ever owned. just wish i could have had it longer than 7 months :(

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

7 of the 8 subs were in one peice but i havent been able to test them. i havent tested the amps yet but they are probably iffy. all of the batteries have cosmetic damages from being ejected out the back window when i rolled, and the one under the hood swelled up a great deal when they all started shorting out. idk if the alt is going to work anymore, as the vehicle stayed in the "on" position for a few days which likely burnt up the rectifier and external regulator

pretty much a total loss on all ends of the spectrum when talking about the vehicle and equipment.

*SIGH* :(

damn man that sucks. hopefully its not a total loss. im hoping so just for your sake

Archived