Sonic Electronix

i recently installed 4 15's in my truck its knocking hard, only thing is... i can barely hear the songs cause of so much bass xP. i tried fucking around with the stereo EQ but didn't work as much, messed around with my high's amps but didn't do much. and i have some Rockford Fosgate side speakers and tweeters they sound good. but i still cant really hear the song. I have heard of these "super bullet tweeters" i checked them out and they look good. but before i buy something i want to know of some good tweeter brands (not to expensive). any suggestions please?

teamtexflex-1.jpg

i recently installed 4 15's in my truck its knocking hard, only thing is... i can barely hear the songs cause of so much bass xP. i tried fucking around with the stereo EQ but didn't work as much, messed around with my high's amps but didn't do much. and i have some Rockford Fosgate side speakers and tweeters they sound good. but i still cant really hear the song. I have heard of these "super bullet tweeters" i checked them out and they look good. but before i buy something i want to know of some good tweeter brands (not to expensive). any suggestions please?

Why make a second account? Do you know the rules?

You don't need super tweeters, most of the people that use super tweeters don't need super tweeters.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived