wtb 12'' am xfl 1244,

inferno1985

not sure what year model. bought off website last year and blew one of them :/ i bought them for around $180 so im sure its not the current model version as thay run almost $300. i dont know if i can buy a current one and throw it with the older version. im new here and figured id try here out see if anyone has a xfl 1244 for sale. preferably older model, and preferably still somewhat stiff. just let me know what ya got and price. and i might consider. thanks

just recone it, xfl recones are around $80

yea ive heard about reconing it but. im not sure where to buy a recone kit plus i have no idea on how to go about doing that. also ive heard that the xfl's arent even worth reconing. but idk i like them they slam i just zapped mine because my amp clipped and fried it.

If your paying 300 for an XFL Your getting rapped, multiple times without lube

theres no way id pay $300 for it lol. thats what the current model price is i see online all over i guess. but ive found some online for about $154 new without a warranty tho. not sure if im looking at good sites. just found out the site i got it from doesnt req the manufact warranty.

Archived