Does anybody know if i can download stuff strait to my ps3 like music,photos,videos

yeah im sure someone knows.... :lol:

yeah im pretty sure you can... i just put it on a flash drive to bring stuff in... its a alittle easier that way IMO

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

Does anybody know if i can download stuff strait to my ps3 like music,photos,videos

Yes, you can. I found that uploading it to a file hosting site then downloading via ps3 works. Try sendspace.com, it works for me. All you got to do is register with them. Now, depending on whatever account you want is totally up to you if you decide, but I went with a free account for the time being. You can upload photos, music, and videos. As soon as your done uploading whatever you want, log out. Then get on to your ps3, use your internet browser and go to sendspace.com. Log in. Go to your files, find the file you want to download, then download. Your ps3 will automatically identify the file type and suggest where to store it, whether it be mp3, a video, or a photo. You may encounter a message that says that your downloading time ran out(something like that), but don't panic. All it means is that there are so many people downloading from sendspace. But if you look under that same message, there is a timer counting down to the next avaliable time to download. The wait time is usually 60 seconds. As soon as the time runs out, your file will show up as a link. Click it, then download. Oh yea, one other thing, DO NOT ZIP YOUR FILE(S). Because there is no way to extract them on your ps3.

Now, the other way is networking your ps3 to your pc. That I'm still trying to work out. I know I have to make sure my ps3 is plugged into a networking hub. And that in order to read specific files, like mp3 files for example, it has to go through a specific software. So for mp3's, my ps3 has to go through windows media player. Which means that my mp3 file have to be imported into windows media player library. I also have to allow the files on my windows media player library to share. And thats all I know for know. :D