Why Am I Not Getting Full Potential

Damn....I can't believe I didn't think of that!!! Thanks guys ....I know I ask a lot but if it weren't for this site I wouldn't be in this game so thanks a ton for the help and patience....and figuring out the low numbers....tommorrow I will retune at +12 and go from there .... :happy:

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

sure it will help, it will help him not destroy his subz/amps because of clipped signal.

sometimes have all the settings correctly instead of just turned all the way up, you can get louder and Sound better doing it.

True.....but he didnt ask how to save his subs

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz

Guest Nismofreak

Damn....I can't believe I didn't think of that!!! Thanks guys ....I know I ask a lot but if it weren't for this site I wouldn't be in this game so thanks a ton for the help and patience....and figuring out the low numbers....tommorrow I will retune at +12 and go from there .... :happy:

don't set it to high so you don't clip it. I know when my amps clip since my indicator tells me

Mann....do not put that radio on +15 with you gains all the way up

Adding gas on a fire.....this is prolly the loudest your gonna get this box....rebuild smaller and a lil bit higher tuning....BAM....numbers(if ya know what ya doing)

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz

Mann....do not put that radio on +15 with you gains all the way up

Adding gas on a fire.....this is prolly the loudest your gonna get this box....rebuild smaller and a lil bit higher tuning....BAM....numbers(if ya know what ya doing)

well if it is like they said, then the voltage going to my amp is mad ass low and will therefore never get that full 1400 watts.....Trust me, when I raised it only to +6 it got WAY louder

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived