bassman619 Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 I saw these re audio xxx 6.5 component sets. Pretty good price. Silk tweets ..really thick surround on the mid speakers. 150w rms each and 300w peak.. anybody know about these? Are they good? Do they put out good sound ? And are they worth 300 bucks? You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
finkster Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 The main issue is mounting depth being around 4 inches for the mids. They can take double that RMS and will look good doing it. There are probably better sounding comps for 300 and I have had tinsel slap issues in the past with them. I have run 3-4 sets of them altogether in the past. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
bassman619 Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 Well what comp sets are better for 300...and did u like the re audios or no? You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
Facekicker Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 I run them and love them. Bought the 6x9 XXX components too. Big mounting flange for tweet was biggest issue for me 2002 Monte Carlo Started a build log Fi, DC, Mechman, XS Power
bassman619 Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 Mounting shouldnt be an issue..its going in an 05 magnum..tweets in the stock location on dash and mids in doors ..might have to fabricate to get mids in since the depth is 4 in but thats no problem You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
audiA6_audio Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 sonicelectronix.com = 230$ jus to save a couple bucks
bassman619 Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 sonicelectronix.com = 230$ jus to save a couple bucksthx...yea I saw that.. sonic also has them on ebay too for the same price I just rounded up. For the c.a. tax and shipping would be almost 300 maybe 260 or sumthin..do u like them ? Im running 2 15" t2 subs and im worried about voice keeping up with bass..they seem like they take a good amount of power You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.