12Verano Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 Got my 3515 recone kit today. Jack from DD said when I mount the new basket to the motor I won't need the spacer that was on it before. That the basket mounts straight to it. But... The screw holes are not deep enough. Do I need shorter screws or do I need to use the spacer? Thanks
n8ball2013 Posted September 14, 2013 Report Posted September 14, 2013 Screw holes for what? The spacer is for the spider landing. That might be what hes referring to. Do you mean the piece that mounts between the motor and basket THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
12Verano Posted September 14, 2013 Author Report Posted September 14, 2013 The screw holes that that hold the basket onto the motor. Yes the piece that mounts between the motor and basket.
n8ball2013 Posted September 14, 2013 Report Posted September 14, 2013 You need that. He may have thiught you were talking spider spacer. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
12Verano Posted September 14, 2013 Author Report Posted September 14, 2013 You need that. He may have thiught you were talking spider spacer. Okay cool, something was telling me I did. Appreciate it!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.