Second Skin Audio

help new build coming need advice

mr505

Was up guys so im wanting to do a new build I currently have 2 DC Xl m2 15s and 2 AQ 2200s so I was thinking of building a new box a such but my problems is where I put in my Subs through the back seat section its a tight fit it took about an hour to put in the Subs and to make the box in the trunk you guys know how that is so do you guys think if I put my Subs in the back seat it be okay and I don't want to put a wall in any suggestions and if you can see in the picture of my trunk on the left side I can't get the battery out I had to put it in there before I made the box so I want to be Abel to have room to get to things help any advice IMG_20130917_190045_806_zps36a361e9.jpgIMG_20130917_190123_709_zps901220e2.jpgIMG_20130917_190201_618_zps2bb2770d.jpg

What are you actually want or asking

How to build the box

How to incorporate the rest if the gear in that area

Idd look at bracing the shelf and removing the current braces to allow the sub to come in and out the front,

Glass the box to give you the most net you can get around the arches and what not

Build the amp rack and batt box into the box and glass it In

That way you have access to everything without removing the box

What are you actually want or asking

How to build the box

How to incorporate the rest if the gear in that area

Idd look at bracing the shelf and removing the current braces to allow the sub to come in and out the front,

Glass the box to give you the most net you can get around the arches and what not

Build the amp rack and batt box into the box and glass it In

That way you have access to everything without removing the box

where I have box is the most I can go forward because my fuel fileter is there just in case it goes out I can remove it from the trunk

what im saying is to cut a hole in the box for the battery and glass all the sides to incorporate all the space on the side into the bob

the space on the side should allow you to take at least 2-3" off the box, witch might even give you enough for the batt to sit at the back

idd also turn the amps around so you can shorten up the power wires

what im saying is to cut a hole in the box for the battery and glass all the sides to incorporate all the space on the side into the bob oh okay gotcha thanks brother I'm going to try that out

the space on the side should allow you to take at least 2-3" off the box, witch might even give you enough for the batt to sit at the back

what im saying is to cut a hole in the box for the battery and glass all the sides to incorporate all the space on the side into the bob

oh okay thanks for the help brother

Archived