evermaxx Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 So I was going to go with Rockford T1 6.5 components RF T1 Coaxs RF T600.4 Cost on that is about 575 lil more believe 600 flat Can you guys give me some combos? I'd like to not pass 600 I work at a car audio shop so if we can get it I can get it at wholesale cost. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Neckbeard Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 You will most likely be disappointed in the T1s. Go with hertz, cadence, focal, etc. There are brands cheaper and better than RF Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
shogen Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 buy and try brother So I was going to go withRockford T1 6.5 componentsRF T1 CoaxsRF T600.4Cost on that is about 575 lil more believe 600 flatCan you guys give me some combos? I'd like to not pass 600I work at a car audio shop so if we can get it I can get it at wholesale cost. Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
evermaxx Posted September 20, 2013 Author Report Posted September 20, 2013 True I just wanted some other people's opinions. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
CodyHendo Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 crescendo pwxs and ft1s.................. much cheaper.
evermaxx Posted September 20, 2013 Author Report Posted September 20, 2013 Well I heard the P2 at Car Toys and I liked them Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
mmets Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 I run focal 165K2P and a set of 165KBE but way over that price range. I had a set a mb quart q series some years ago that I paid under 500 for but they were used and sometime you take a gamble on that. I knew the guy though so different situation. Everyone has their own taste. What one may like, you may not. Its kind of trial and error or hit or miss. Listen to as many as you can and in different vehicles. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
evermaxx Posted September 20, 2013 Author Report Posted September 20, 2013 Thanks guys! Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.