Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Favorite 12s


sundown escort

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys. Looking into buying a new set of 12s. Something that with take around 1000rms or more daily.

Tell me what your favorite 12s are @ $200-less each

Edit: I am going to be putting a bc3500 on whatever set of 12s at 1 ohm in a 4.3 ft^3 (before sub displacement) tuned to 32 htz

Posted

+1 on the C2's, those are 4 inch coils for $200

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Posted

c2 audio has that pre-sale (or is it over now? :shrug:) of 12's that can do 1500rms at $199 each.

+1 on the C2's, those are 4 inch coils for $200

Has anybody run these? The price makes me a little skeptical

Posted

Well it's a pre-order price so nobody has run them since they aren't released yet. I don't know of anyone that was sent any to test/review. User "jasonbillnelson" on our forums did a nice review of the Threatcon 2"s, so the 4"s will be an upgrade from that...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175670-c2-and-my-nitro/

Preorder thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175719-12-threatcon-4-pre-sale-almost-over/

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Posted

Well it's a pre-order price so nobody has run them since they aren't released yet. I don't know of anyone that was sent any to test/review. User "jasonbillnelson" on our forums did a nice review of the Threatcon 2"s, so the 4"s will be an upgrade from that...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175670-c2-and-my-nitro/

Preorder thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175719-12-threatcon-4-pre-sale-almost-over/

Thank you for the links. Il be considering them. I really like my sa-12 but i want something that will handle my bc3500 daily

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6054 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...