Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

ok I have an issue and what to see if I can fix myself I have a dell tower OptiPlex 790 I swapped out the hard drive to a 2tb Seagate and upgrade the ram to 8gb

my issue is ever since then my pc shut off out of nowhere sometimes its bad others times it doesn't happen at all nothing screaming hot nor any burn smell I unplugged everything and put it all back together I also ran some performance programs and it runs fine it just reboots by itself

anyone know what it can be PLZ HELP lol don't want to buy another pc

also its running windows 7 I had to download it from online lost my back up cd and dell wont send me another one the keycode belongs to this tower its original

thanks guys

Posted

take out a stick of ram, if it keeps doing it replace that stick and take out another.

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1253 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...