not really sure on the back seats right now part of me want to trash it and then the other parts say's keep it

i would like to do a wall but like i mentioned before funds are tight

but we will see what happens if i can get some killer deals on some subs then that damn seat is coming out and going

right in the trash

i still gotta get a bigger motor in this sob but you know how cali is with there damn smog i might just have to get another 2.8 and slap it in there

yeah 2/3 of the blazers have the 2.8 in it. the '89 has the 4.3 which ain't a bad motor. if you were gonna do a real upgrad to a V8 you better findyourself an '88 Camaro and swap all the components over. Except I'd put in a 350 bottom personally.

That dash doesn't look too bad I've seen a lot worst LOL. epoxy will work and if you get the interior paint and spray the whole dash it should come out OK. so a 2wd automatic huh? gonna lower it down too? I got 2/3 drop on my truck with some old school iroc rims. I would love to bag the s.o.b. but that some $$$$$.

As for woofers what are you looking for? Do some reading bro on the site. you'll see a lot of different things.

yeah 2/3 of the blazers have the 2.8 in it. the '89 has the 4.3 which ain't a bad motor. if you were gonna do a real upgrad to a V8 you better findyourself an '88 Camaro and swap all the components over. Except I'd put in a 350 bottom personally.

That dash doesn't look too bad I've seen a lot worst LOL. epoxy will work and if you get the interior paint and spray the whole dash it should come out OK. so a 2wd automatic huh? gonna lower it down too? I got 2/3 drop on my truck with some old school iroc rims. I would love to bag the s.o.b. but that some $$$$$.

As for woofers what are you looking for? Do some reading bro on the site. you'll see a lot of different things.

damn it you got the iroc rims sob thats what i been looking for that what i had on my other old ass blazer yeah im going to lower it about 4 inch all the way around and shave the handles and of course add some door poppers

im not really into the big ass dubs i mean there sick looking but just isnt me i want total comfort when driven

i been trying to find some beltech drop spindles but i havent had any luck on some good prices

damn it you got the iroc rims sob thats what i been looking for that what i had on my other old ass blazer yeah im going to lower it about 4 inch all the way around and shave the handles and of course add some door poppers

im not really into the big ass dubs i mean there sick looking but just isnt me i want total comfort when driven

i been trying to find some beltech drop spindles but i havent had any luck on some good prices

I got the iroc's from a friend who had it on his s15 and put the stocks on. I even had 13" wires on their for a weekend. LOL

I'm old school, even if I was too buy rims I want some 17" boyds for it. I dont' know

I found it cheaper to buy lowering kits online then direct from the factory. LOL Ihad an '89 Astro van before and lowered it. but JDM is from SoutherN cali. Well I went online and ordered them from www.stylinconcepts.com and it was a lot cheaper and it ship directly from southern cali. LOL

Its easy to get you mind turning once your start looking aroundon this site. LOL.

There is a sticky I beleive thats titled Repairing and Bonding Plastics.

Look at this and apply it to your dash.

I can think of 4 or 5 different methods i would recommend, but it all depends on the final outcome you want to acheive.

You said nothing glossy glaring so that rules out a painted dash.

What do you want it to be finished in?

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!