hey burrito i'm goin to answer ur question here to keep the doggy thread uncluttered, and no there is no such thing as over exercisin a dog, when they get tired they'll just go lay down and say fuck u i'm not gettin that stick anymore, now i read u put ur dog on a treadmill which isn't bad it's actually recommended but there u can make them work a lil to hard. no more than a trott for speed but other than that it's just like us we know when we've had enough and we stop yea understand wat i'm tryin to say...

actually a game pitbull will exercise until it drops.....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

these pit "breeds" are startin to remind me of some fine chronic......all you gotta do is give it a cool name and all the sudden its quality LOL.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

these pit "breeds" are startin to remind me of some fine chronic......all you gotta do is give it a cool name and all the sudden its quality LOL.

lol :lol:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

im not gonna hate on the game dogs because thats how i got into the breed but for someone to say that the Razor's Edge line is bulldog mastiff mix just because they dont like it is kinda crazy to me lol

and like stated before the AKC doesnt even recognize the APBT as a pure bred lol so how can u say this line is mixed?

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

Also not all your so called game dogs PITBULLX were 30-40lbs either

i have seen some great looking Colby dogs that were up in size 60-75lbs

and will work all day long and were BULLY as they say now days

you post pictures of 3 dogs who i know of

1st pic Savage of Motown who happens to be bred off some great AST line gaff, nevada etc...

2nd pic Corleone kennels Rumble i think it is i personally dont like him

3rd pic is your highly respected Notorious Juan Gotti which i dont like what they have done with him because alot of the dogs off him or his offspring are poorly bred loose skin eastie westie feet over/underbites etc...

but have you posted any pictures of dogs that are a good representative of the AMERICAN BULLY which is the a cross of the AKCs American Staffordshire and UKCs APBT which if you looked into some of the pedigrees you would see that there are actually some Edge dogs that are AKC registered yo utake one of your game dogs and try that one

i dont aim to argue but i love the American Bullys and game dogs the same i just ask if your gonna post dogs that prove your point also post dogs that are correctly bred and show good AKC and UKC standard

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

2lc49k5.jpgub

just a couple pictures i had of the ugly mix bred American Bullys oh and might i add all 100% Razor's Edge

and not all Bullies have health problems like any breed poor breed has a part in that

any respectable breed all that i know will guarantee health

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

2lc49k5.jpgub

razor's edge dogs to me don't look like a apbt. only in the face. they're bred for looks. most apbt's look like labs when they're puppies then when they get older, start looking like an apbt when they fill out. razor's edge imho tried to make the dogs look full grown from the start.

im not gonna hate on the game dogs because thats how i got into the breed but for someone to say that the Razor's Edge line is bulldog mastiff mix just because they dont like it is kinda crazy to me lol

and like stated before the AKC doesnt even recognize the APBT as a pure bred lol so how can u say this line is mixed?

its not hatred and its not crazy...they are designer mutts homie...... Dave Wilson (founder of Razors Edge) has openly admitted to using SEVERAL breeds to get his bloodline...

here is a link to an article

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/...?ltl=1160502342

thusly there is a petition going around to get the Razors Edge bloodline booted from the UKC since they are not pure ABPT's.. and from the looks of things it will get passed and so will the papers for gottiline and ghengis khon

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/...?ltl=1160502342

just a couple pictures i had of the ugly mix bred American Bullys oh and might i add all 100% Razor's Edge

and not all Bullies have health problems like any breed poor breed has a part in that

any respectable breed all that i know will guarantee health

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

dogs look closer to being whats known as an american staffordshire terrier than anything......

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

but you know just because some chronic has a cool name doesnt mean its going to hit with a shit when you spark up :D

Also not all your so called game dogs PITBULLX were 30-40lbs either

i have seen some great looking Colby dogs that were up in size 60-75lbs

and will work all day long and were BULLY as they say now days

you post pictures of 3 dogs who i know of

1st pic Savage of Motown who happens to be bred off some great AST line gaff, nevada etc...

2nd pic Corleone kennels Rumble i think it is i personally dont like him

3rd pic is your highly respected Notorious Juan Gotti which i dont like what they have done with him because alot of the dogs off him or his offspring are poorly bred loose skin eastie westie feet over/underbites etc...

but have you posted any pictures of dogs that are a good representative of the AMERICAN BULLY which is the a cross of the AKCs American Staffordshire and UKCs APBT which if you looked into some of the pedigrees you would see that there are actually some Edge dogs that are AKC registered yo utake one of your game dogs and try that one

i dont aim to argue but i love the American Bullys and game dogs the same i just ask if your gonna post dogs that prove your point also post dogs that are correctly bred and show good AKC and UKC standard

and I know not all game dogs are 30-40lb dogs.... Gr. Ch. Mayday was a very big dog at 72lbs and ch. alligator was right about 70-75lbs they werent short wide fat dogs with 90lb heads... they happened to be big, (by apbt standards) they werent bred to be that way they were bred for performance not looks....they didnt look anything like the dogs posted... go to any website of a "breeder" of the gotti/GK/RE etc bloodline and you will see 100lb dogs everywhere talks of how freakish their heads are how wide they are and so forth and so on....those traits werent accomplished by breeding pits with pits there were other dogs introduced to get the size.... if I want a 50lb chihuahua I cant keep breeding a big chihuahua in the line and hope I gain the desired size, Id have to breed another larger dog in to get the strain started and continue the process until its been "set"

GrCh Mayday

Posted Image

Ch Alligator

Posted Image

juan gotti is respected by ghetto breeders and ppl that dont know what apbt's really are but him and his offspring get laughed out of shows and competitions....

Archived