If anyone would like to help

In short, a family friend was recently in a car accident. She nearly lost her life but she fought through it but is now paralyzed from the waist down. As if the physical damage wasn't enough, this was a huge hit for their family financially. They now have to make the house wheelchair accessible and deal with the hospital bills. I mentioned that I would help and see what I could do for them, which is why I'm posting here. I don't want to come off as some sort of panhandler, just trying to show some support and maybe get some help for them.

If you'd like to read the rest of the story or help out here's the link. Thanks for reading.

http://www.gofundme.com/4j3vp8

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

She's in Asheville, NC. I was just thinking about that. If I could get the time, go over and help build a ramp.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived