beaker Posted September 29, 2013 Report Posted September 29, 2013 I have up to 6 cu ft to work with, but I cant seem to get the response curve the way I want it. It drops off really fast if I tune it to 32, and if I tune it lower I actually get negitive box gain. Any idea's?
Purplehaze Posted September 29, 2013 Report Posted September 29, 2013 What if you tune @ 35 instead? Does that make any difference? Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
beaker Posted September 29, 2013 Author Report Posted September 29, 2013 Then it drops off right below tuning, sharply. It hits -3db at 30 hz. Though I'm not sure how many songs hit sub 30hz, but I really wanted to get this thing to dig deep. It just might not be the driver to do it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.