KickerKid58 Posted October 1, 2013 Report Posted October 1, 2013 Hey guys, I've had my new Pioneer AVH-X4500BT for a few months now and love it. Bought it new off ebay for a good price. Finally got a rear view camera/back up camera for the car and am having problems displaying the image. When it comes up on the stereo, its almost completely distorted and pink in color. But when I hooked up the video rca to a tv the image comes up fine. Tried swapping the video rca cable, no difference. Any ideas of what could be wrong? Pioneer tech said the h.u. is bad so I'm emailing the ebay seller but i figured I would see if anyone has any input. On a side note, I p ut a relay on the parking brake wire to be able to watch video in motion, disconnected that and still same problem too. Andrew 06 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2 DC Level4 12" Soundstream TA1.3000d 4 RF Punch 6.5" Components 2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways RF Prime 400.4D XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build
lightfoot Posted October 1, 2013 Report Posted October 1, 2013 try plugging in another video source in to the camera input on the head unit.
KickerKid58 Posted October 1, 2013 Author Report Posted October 1, 2013 Wow.. not sure why I didn't think of that hahaha. welp same result throwing the ps2 into the rvc video input. stereo's fuckked. sweet lol thanks man 06 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2 DC Level4 12" Soundstream TA1.3000d 4 RF Punch 6.5" Components 2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways RF Prime 400.4D XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build
lightfoot Posted October 1, 2013 Report Posted October 1, 2013 no problem. do other video sources look fine on the screen, like when u play a dvd or ipod video?
KickerKid58 Posted October 2, 2013 Author Report Posted October 2, 2013 I've watched a few dvd's with no problem, havent tried the other video input tho. Just sent it off to be replaced. 06 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2 DC Level4 12" Soundstream TA1.3000d 4 RF Punch 6.5" Components 2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways RF Prime 400.4D XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build
KickerKid58 Posted October 11, 2013 Author Report Posted October 11, 2013 Just was told by the seller that the radio bench tested fine with a generic camera... Looks like ill be tinkering once I get this thing back in the mail.... 06 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2 DC Level4 12" Soundstream TA1.3000d 4 RF Punch 6.5" Components 2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways RF Prime 400.4D XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.