components sort of under dash?

ChevyBoy

Guest MegaloManiac

so groundpounder doesnt need more than 1 pair??!? lol. scratch the components idea. i got plans on a new box(es)

i think its just more for show. but if you image them right you shouldnt need more components, unless i guess if they have low wattage and u need to get louder and buy 2 sets is cheaper than a higer wattage components.

you want the sound to sound as if its projecting from the center of your hood.

Typically you want to feel like you are at a concert in the car.  Imagine a concert, the artists are in front of you, at a distance (this is where the hood of the car comes into play).  Now, at the concert you don’t hear the music at your feet, you hear it at eye level or above.  In car this is typically difficult to get, but not that hard.

• 3 weeks later...

so groundpounder doesnt need more than 1 pair??!? lol. scratch the components idea. i got plans on a new box(es)

i think its just more for show. but if you image them right you shouldnt need more components, unless i guess if they have low wattage and u need to get louder and buy 2 sets is cheaper than a higer wattage components.

you want the sound to sound as if its projecting from the center of your hood.

Typically you want to feel like you are at a concert in the car.  Imagine a concert, the artists are in front of you, at a distance (this is where the hood of the car comes into play).  Now, at the concert you dont hear the music at your feet, you hear it at eye level or above.  In car this is typically difficult to get, but not that hard.

i got plenty of power,any excellent components.....and yes its partly for show....but believe my Ill need all the highs I can get...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived