Seymore Posted October 2, 2013 Report Posted October 2, 2013 I got two QPower Deluxe 15's (I know they're cheap) but What's a good size for 15's to shake? I have space for at least a 10cuft box in the back of my truck. And I wanted some low lows, peak about 25-35hz 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
Neckbeard Posted October 2, 2013 Report Posted October 2, 2013 7cu tuned to 35hz should work well Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
john253a Posted October 2, 2013 Report Posted October 2, 2013 How much power is the first question http://qpowerinc.com/DELUXEQP15.html
Seymore Posted October 2, 2013 Author Report Posted October 2, 2013 Well, I'm running them at 750 apiece. 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
john253a Posted October 2, 2013 Report Posted October 2, 2013 Go for 7net then Set subsonic about 5 below tunning and enjoy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.