Cameronmyers74 Posted October 3, 2013 Report Posted October 3, 2013 I found a used sa-12 on craigslist for 120 dollars, and the only thing wrong with it is a blown voice coil, so should I jump on it or pass?
Guest Posted October 3, 2013 Report Posted October 3, 2013 depends how much a recone is. a new SA 12 is like $195-200.
pa-pa-platypus Posted October 3, 2013 Report Posted October 3, 2013 you're paying 120 for essentially a motor and basket... then have to deal with reconing it... which means buying glue and a recone along with having to tear the sub down... i wouldn't at that price but thats up to you man This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
Cameronmyers74 Posted October 3, 2013 Author Report Posted October 3, 2013 I asked if he would lower the price he said no, so I think I will pass on it, he said it still sounds good playing on one coil lol
Guest Posted October 3, 2013 Report Posted October 3, 2013 lol pass on that then. if you end up getting it and fuck up the recone, you just spent like $250 on a $200 woofer.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.