Adding Second head unit?

My car is a 2002 mercury sable and since my car has a radio with built in digital temperature controls the price for a aftermarket dash is about $200.00 I was wondering if there was a cheap alternative to adding a aftermarket headunit but keeping the original headunit for climate controls is there a way for me to do this or something that I can buy to adapt to it because I have a high to low converter but it sucks and my car only has cassette Ive tried fm transmitters, and cassette aux but they both suck i just need a after market head unit or something

look into a rockford 360.3 or a audison bit one

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

360.3 is awesome. It's like a night and day difference going back to a system without one

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

You can run a second hu but making it look nice or accessible will be a problem. All the second units iv seen have been in classic cars in the glove box. But I'm sure you can maybe glass a place for it or rig it up under the dash or in the center console.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

is it the sable gs or the sable LS premium? if it is the LS premium is it the 4 speaker or 6 speaker?

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

You can run a second hu but making it look nice or accessible will be a problem. All the second units iv seen have been in classic cars in the glove box. But I'm sure you can maybe glass a place for it or rig it up under the dash or in the center console.

Cool but how do you wire it up without the stock one clashing with the aftermarket when i want to play music. do I connect a toggle switch or something and how do I wire it up because I already have a empty space to put it at

Archived