TheMonolith2001 Posted October 5, 2013 Report Posted October 5, 2013 So I am in St. Louis for awhile! It seems car audio is alive and well here, look what I found on craigslist! http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ele/4056975799.html http://stlouis.craigslist.org/eld/4027205461.html Any locals have any advice on what to do around here/places to eat? Already saw the arch, pretty impressive! Went and ate at Carl's Deli. Awesome sandwiches! also Shlafly brewery. Beer lasagna and mussels where amazing! Also went to the "locally world famous" Dungeon halloween store haha. You guys are insane with the red light cameras! They are everywhere!
hershy314 Posted October 5, 2013 Report Posted October 5, 2013 What part of St Louis you in? I'm no longer in the STL, but I grew up there and still go back when I can. So might be able to tell ya where to go or do. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
purplesyrup Posted October 5, 2013 Report Posted October 5, 2013 Im in stl every now and then love that place. I was going to say go to schlafley brew restaurant lol. Its good. Go to the hill and eat some excellent pizza and italian food
hershy314 Posted October 5, 2013 Report Posted October 5, 2013 The Delmar Loop is also becoming a great place to visit now. Place I used to work at was voted best burger in St Louis, Mike Duffy's Pub and Grill in Kirkwood. That place is always my first stop when I go home to St Louis. I'll try to think of some other less known things that St Louis has to offer. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
TheMonolith2001 Posted October 6, 2013 Author Report Posted October 6, 2013 I've actually been going all over the place, its pretty easy to get around so I wouldn't mind driving a bit. Thanks for the suggestions so far! I have my son with me so we are definitley going to check out the zoo soon!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.