wiring question

single dual 2 = 4 ohm or 1 ohm

2 dual 2 = 1ohm + 1ohm = .5ohm

add one more sub and take it down to .25 ohm only way i know how to drop it more

i might be wrong tho

3 dual 2 ohms would take it to .33333333333

shite. Only other subs I have are two dual 4's one of which is burnt solid. I also dont have space to put another sub in my car

u have a back seat u know ;)

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

if you put anything along side of the other 2 subs it will only divied the power amongst the 3 subs, so it might not benifit you any by droping the load any....what amp are you tryin to get the power out of? and are you sure its cappable of the loads?

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

so that would be 3/2= 1.5  the 1.5/2 = .75  thats your finally ohm load.. also remeber that your ohm loads will change with frequency

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.