Jump to content

Repairing Mid Surround


Krakin

Recommended Posts

Posted

#KickerProblems

But to fix it should how should I glue it back together? On top, on bottom? And what glue?

null_zps0763a917.jpg?t=1381105417

null_zps378274d9.jpg?t=1381105813

null_zpseb54703a.jpg?t=1381105829

null_zps66f669c5.jpg?t=1381105866

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...